You must have javascript enabled to use rangehood.info !

Bowers & Wilkins B&w Matrix 801 - Mid-range/tweeter Hood

S - Last Pair! As Is!!!

USD $583.75

Condition : Used

Free Shipping

{{variant_type_name}} :
SKU: N/A Consumer Electronics / TV, Video & Home Audio / TV, Video & Audio Parts / Speaker Parts & Components / Other Speaker Parts & Comp.

Notify me when the price drops

We will email you if we find a lower price on this product!

Target price (USD) $
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- PLEASE REMEMBER: NICE/RARE ITEMS AND GOOD SERVICES AREN'T CHEAP AND NEVER ARE THEY FREE!!! BUT, WE STRIVE FOR 100% CUSTOMER SATISFACTIONS AND OUR Pricetronic FEEDBACKS & INTERNATIONAL REPEATED REFERALS SPEAK FOR THEMSELVES!!! OUR Pricetronic TRANSACTIONS REPRESENT ABOUT 10% OF OUR OVERALL BUSINESS VOLUME, WHICH THE REST (OF THE 90%) ARE DIRECT AND VIA REFERALS! ------------------------------------------------------------------------------- FOR SHIPPING ANYWHERE IN THE U.S. AND WORLDWIDE, & !!! ------------------------------------------------------------------------------- --- WINTER & SPRING CLEANING --- I WILL BE POSTING QUITE A FEW RARE ODDS & ENDS THAT ARE ALL IN RARE, PRISTINE, AND/OR NEW CONDITIONS - MOSTLY SPARE PARTS THAT ARE NO LONGER NECESSARY TO STOCK. CHECK BACK OFTEN FOR THE BEST AVAILABILITY!!! LOCAL AUDITION & DELIVERY & SETUP ARE POSSIBLE & NEGOTIABLE. IN-HOME LOANER/DEMONSTRATION ARE AVAILABLE! 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED!!! POTENTIAL/SERIOUS BUYERS ARE WELCOMED TO COME AND AUDIT FOR COMPLETE SATISFACTION. FOR SALE IS A PAIR OF HOOD/COVER THE B&W MATRIX 801 SPEAKERS. RARE FIND!!! FRAMES & HARDWARE ARE IN GOOD SHAPES.  BROWN CLOTH COVERS HAVE SOME MINOR FRAYS... ONE FRAME HAS SOME BROKEN SECTIONS ALONG THE BOTTOM MDF RAILS.  NOT TOO BAD, BUT FOR FULL DISCLOSURE - SELLING AS IS!  NO RETURN/REFUND, ETC!!! THESE ARE NO LONGER AVAILABLE FROM THE FACTORY FOR QUITE SOMETIMES NOW. THIS IS A RARE CHANCE TO ACQUIRE A SET OF HOODS THAT WORK FOR ALL B&W MATRIX 801s, ALTHOUGH THEY ORIGINALLY CAME ONLY IN THE 801s. I WELCOME LOCAL PICK-UPS, BUT CASH PAYMENT ONLY PLEASE - UNLESS PRIOR ARRANGEMENTS HAVE BEEN AGREED UPON REGARDING PAYMENT METHOD ACCEPTED. DIRECT CREDIT CARD BILLINGS IS AVAILABLE, WITH THE SAME APPLICABLY STATED SALES TERMS. LOCAL PICK-UPS OR SHIPPING TO CA/AZ DESTINATIONS ARE SUBJECTED TO CA/AZ SALES TAX. ITEMS ARE FOR SALE AT SEVERAL VENUES AS WELL AS LOCALLY. THUS - AS ALONG AS THERE ARE NO EXPLICIT AND/OR OUTSTANDING Pricetronic'S BIDS/OFFERS, THESE ITEMS ARE ON A 1ST-COME 1ST-SERVE BASIS. ANY CURVES IN THE PICTURES ARE DUE TO THE DISTORTION IN MY CAMERA'S CLOSE-UP LENS. NO ISSUES WHATSOEVER. ANY QUESTIONS, PLEASE CONTACT ME THROUGH Pricetronic'S MESSAGE SYSTEM. THANKS. WE CAN BOX/CRATE THIS UNIT UP AND SHIP TO ANY DESTINATION, AS LONG AS THE BUYER PAYS FOR THE SHIPPING AND FULL INSURANCE COSTS. WE USE FEDEX DOMESTIC & INTERNATIONAL SERVICES OR AIR/OCEAN FREIGHT SERVICES FOR ITEMS OVER 150lb. PLUS, WE CAN ALSO USE THE BUYER'S OWN CARRIER (HOWEVER, THIS SHIPMENT WOULD THEN BE F.O.B IN THIS CASE AND WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE AFTER THE CARRIER'S PICK-UP). WORLDWIDE SHIPPING. INTERNATIONAL SHIPMENT IS MORE EXPENSIVE SINCE IT IS TIME CONSUMING TO DEAL WITH THE SHIPPING & CUSTOM DETAILS. THIS SHIPMENT WILL GO VIA FEDEX GROUND FOR THE 48 US CONT. DESTINATIONS. OTHER DOMESTIC & INTERNATIONAL DESTINATIONS ARE HIGHER. WE HAVE VERY GOOD EXPERIENCE WITH PACKING/SHIPPING HEAVY ITEMS - SINCE WE HAVE SHIPPED 100+ WORLDWIDE SHIPMENTS OF HIGH-END SPEAKERS/ELECTRONICS THAT WEIGHED A MINIMUM 100 lbs OR MORE. NO INSURANCE CLAIMS TO DATE. SO REST ASSURE THAT WE WILL HANDLE YOUR PURCHASE PROPERLY.

Returns Not Accepted

BOWERS & WILKINS B&W MATRIX 801  - MID-RANGE/TWEETER HOODS - LAST PAIR! AS IS!!!
consumer electronics | | | |
See more
Price type
IN STOCK OUT STOCK